So many stories, so many thoughts, each carrying its own meaning. What might be true for me isn't necessarily true for others. The day I realised I had to figure everything out on my own, everything changed. Every word, every notion sounds different, each owning its own meaning.
Whatever I am doing is just for me. My dream. My writing. My success. The sentence sounds great, but the answer to a question I'd been chasing was still incomplete. The question about success. The question about the dream. For every person, their meaning is different. For everyone, both matter.
I had many different questions before writing blogs. I am still figuring them out. Failures had been the most amazing experiences, defining every lesson for me. They have been a foundation for every step of improvement I've made.
For me improvement is success. Avoiding certain mistakes is success. A moment of learning is a success. Every word I write without hesitation is also success. Success is something which we define ourselves, on our own.
Somehow every day I end up writing with flaws, either the incomplete notions or the grammatical errors. But not quitting and trying to fix the flaws is a success. Success can't be limited to a dream. I had a few thoughts defining success for me, and am still trying to figure out a few new ones.
Redefining success gave me new ways to describe it. But what I realised through writing blogs mattered most. Success is being better from yesterday without any hesitation.
Figuring out every question, I realised getting better every day was the clarity I'd been looking for. Definitions of success may change with notions and options.
Share your views in the comments.
Comments
Post a Comment