"No. Avoid it." Or "let's see it later on" saying this doesn't work. Sometimes knowingly avoiding some notions doesn't feel good. Some notions that I didn't write about. Some experiences I didn't share ever in the blog. Not because notions were incomplete or was flawed. But because I never felt them to share in my blogs.
Yesterday writing about uncertainties, I remembered few of those notions.
Notions which didn't get the voice. They didn't get the words to be expressed. Memory goes back to the day I started this all, acknowledging mistakes, writing willingly to rectify those flaws. Questions weren't limited with multiple thoughts. Above all the question, there was the one which motivates me do show up every day.
A question, what's the dream?
Thinking Dream is a story I kept all those notion aside and wrote that day's blog. Now months later, I decided to write those notions.
Question remained the same but the answer evolved with time. Definitely, dream is a story. A story which everyone wants to be a part of or wants to live. A story which makes everyone feel growth and success.
I started writing blogs not just to fix my flaws, but to fix myself getting better every day. I did have a dream to write, to word out my story. I didn't know anything about it, I thought to start writing blogs. It seemed the best way to word my emotion and notion both.
I took a step irrespective of my hesitation and fear of being judged. First day delay with hesitation, later on fear turned to courage to write without thinking about anything. Day by day, my mistakes increased. So the learnings.
Trying to follow dream doesn't guarantee success but does guarantee growth and helps evolving.
Share your thoughts in the comments.
Comments
Post a Comment