As usual, the day started with multiple thoughts. How should I write better than yesterday? It's not a question anymore, it's the way I motivate myself. I try to be better than yesterday's blog every single day. And that's how I realize a few of my newer flaws and improve a few of the old ones. Now, notions revolve around writing every single time. Not any overthinking anymore.
A few days back, I experienced something I couldn't even name. It was neither an emotion nor a thought. While writing my blog as always, I paused. Not because I didn't know what to write next, but because of a random notion that popped up - a notion about the different options I had before I started writing my blogs, different ways to find out myself. Caught up in that thought, I had left that day's blog incomplete while I went back to read a few older ones - blogs in which I wrote about writing, me and myself.
I got back to writing my blog. Published it.
Within a few hours of calmness, I got back to my random notions. Reading a few blogs, I realized something common among them all. Different notions, different perspectives, different words, different experiences and learnings, but the words "dream" and "writing" remained common among all - the words which make me learn and experience something new every day.
Something which reflects me better than any other mirror.
It made me believe the saying I read in one of my fiction books: once the option becomes necessity, every other option fades away. Every option other than writing doesn't exist to me anymore. I get lost in every word writing pulls out of me. Even my thoughts stopped weighing the other choices.
Clarity comes with a single thought. Multiples always end up messing things up. With clarity, commitment and effort, direction follows the path to grow and evolve.
Share your thoughts in the comments.
Comments
Post a Comment