I couldn't understand. I couldn't understand what was going to happen the next minute. Within a few minutes, everything changes; the emotions, notions, opinions, options everything. While writing the blog, sticking to a single notion gets difficult. Multiple notions, few words to write. Words that too need to be complete. Incomplete notions distance emotions from experiences.
The day I started writing blogs, I was different. I didn't know how I would be able to define my writing. I didn't know what I would learn that was different.
But within a few weeks only, I realised I had my answers.
Writing is a series of countless emotions, experiences, and lessons drawn from uncertainty. It's something which gives space to imagine, space to be creative. It's a safe space where we could own ourselves, no judgement, no hesitation. Just a raw reflection of our emotions.
Whenever a thought to quit comes, it changes within the next second. Thinking about every mistake, doing mistakes, correcting them, makes me aware of what writing is for. It exists to strip away every filter from creative thoughts, opinions, learnings, experiences and much more.
Whatever I decide, the outcome isn't certain. I did decide to fix my flaws every day. But uncertainties don't let that happen. They aren't in my control, whether it was a device shutdown, or the blankness. But with an out-of-the-blue situation, I started accepting myself along with my mistakes.
With time and effort, everything improves, me and my blogs both.
With a few more effort to define myself, I am figuring out new learnings. New ones from the moments I lived earlier. Every moment reveals different lessons, depending on how many times I revisit it. Whether it's the mistakes, or improvement; everything seems different every other time.
Certainties comfort. Uncertainties challenge it. Challenges help us grow more than comfort does.
Share your views in the comments.
Comments
Post a Comment