Like every other day, words aren't the challenge. Neither the learnings, nor the experiences are. The only challenge is decisions, or the thoughts behind them. If any of it goes wrong, the whole blog feels incomplete. I once feared making a decision that later turned out to be the wrong one. Also, the notion, whatever it is, needs to be completed on its own.
The last few days hadn't been great. Multiple confusions, chaotic thoughts. But 'will' to restart every day remains the same. Starting again, taking all the learnings of previous days with me. Taking all the mistakes to avoid. Day by day, writing reflects my flaws back to me bluntly. I decided to accept them and improve each and every one of them.
A decision changes all the plots. It's not good or bad in the moment it's made, but in what it results in.
On the very first day, I didn't know anything. I didn't know how a blog is to be written. I didn't even know writing would reflect notions bluntly. I was just a fearful man. Fear of being judged, fear of writing hesitantly. A fearful man who wanted to be himself, who wanted to be better, started writing. Writing the thoughts which he owns. Not read but lived and experienced.
A decision to express notions proved to be best when I saw myself reflected through the lens of writing.
I recalled one more moment. It's not only a moment but a memory. Memory which reminds me to be calm. A day when my blog got deleted, my patience got tested. Mistakes weren't improving already, and then the device shutting down made things worse. I thought to quit and get back to comfort I had been enjoying lately.
But a few hours of silence didn't let me quit. Effort didn't let me give up easily. I decided to write from scratch again. I wrote even better than the earlier one. Thoughts felt complete in that blog.
A Decision is always the easiest way to get past chaos. In the chaos of notions, I decided to write out my fear.
Share your thoughts in the comments.
Comments
Post a Comment