Let it be. Whenever exhaustion feels heavy, I spell out the exact words. Not every day is the best day. Not every day is a learning. Some days just pass and some become the moments I keep with myself. I'm not always motivated enough to show up. Not every time do I acknowledge my mistakes. On the off days, I just move forward, telling myself to let it be. These three words are enough to stop a web of thoughts from spiraling. Notions which are neither required as learnings nor as moments. While writing the blog, I felt "let it be" almost every other day.
Day five, I was prepared to write the blog. But before that, I thought to read the previous ones. For the very first time, I understood where ignorance is required and where it's not. The first time I felt the need to say "let it be," I wasn't sure enough to accept my flaws. Whenever something is experienced for the very first time, hesitation is quite normal. When I observed a few of my flaws, I wasn't able to accept them. Incomplete notions without any starting or ending, grammatical mistakes in a, an, the, was, have.
The flaws might look normal, but I wasn't prepared enough to accept and work upon them. I said "let it be" and waited for a few days to rectify one of the many flaws.
A few words didn't just calm me down. They made me think about how fearful taking action feels the very first time. Taking an initiative isn't an easy task. First, I had to break all the barriers that had been stopping me. Barriers which weren't even made by others but by myself.
The "let it be" made me calmer, but it doesn't work to break those hesitation barriers. Only I could make it possible by accepting whatever flaws I did. Not only accepting but putting in efforts to improve them. However, a few days later I did the same.
For the first time, I ignored the chaos of notions to think more calmly and acknowledge my mistakes. I didn't want hesitation to spill over onto my notions for other blogs.
"Let it be" was an ignorance to every web of notions - notions which made me feel disturbed. Other times, "let it be" wouldn't help me improve on my mistakes. Uncertainties do guarantee growth, but they also guarantee many unwanted notions to think about.
Sometimes ignorance is the need of the hour, not every time.
Share your thoughts in the comments.
Comments
Post a Comment