Not every day is planned. Days are random, thoughts are random. Plans didn't work out for everyone. Whatever random mistakes I did, I learnt more from them. Randomness can't be defined as irrelevant. It's the foundation to every creativity, every notion. What isn't planned is what shapes perspective and grows knowledge.
I had planned. Planned every single blog. But not even a single one went with the flow I decided. With every passing day, challenges differed, flaws differed. Every random challenge gave me a moment to redefine my plans from scratch.
Being in comfort earlier wasn't part of my randomness. But deciding to write every day, every thought, was definitely part of being unintentional. The aim was clear to me; me being better and for my dream. And plans couldn't make it possible.
Day by day, laziness was increasing. No plans for the dream. Not having a single thought about improving myself worried me. A random thought came, why don't I start writing my thoughts in the blogs? Why couldn't I see my thoughts reflected back at me? Keeping all the questions in mind, I decided to write blogs every day. I decided to write every experience I would get back from writing itself.
While making the decision, I wasn't aware of what I'd be doing or how. But the thought "whatever happens, I'll deal with it later" carried that randomness into my blog. I didn't know what I would write next. Overthinking wasn't planned, it just happened.
Even when I got numb with notions, I hadn't planned for it. It came out as a random challenge. An unplanned challenge which made me learn to start again. Start again from scratch taking all the positives.
Laptop getting shut wasn't my plan. The whole blog I'd wrapped up got erased. Rewriting those random thoughts from scratch was itself random - otherwise I was about to quit. I learned what commitment is with such an unplanned moment.
Plans get defined when something is in our hands. Something we could control. But I could control neither the random challenges nor the random notions. That's something which gives foundation to many experiences - experience in mistakes, experience in improvement.
Randomness helps us evolve effortlessly. Plans didn't work out every time.
Share your views in the comments.
Comments
Post a Comment