I stopped. I stopped fixing my flaws. I tried noticing them but didn't try as hard to fix them. With time I had observed something which made me change that approach. While trying to fix up flaws - either the grammatical mistakes or the incomplete thoughts, I had ended up doing many more. Whenever I observed my mistakes, I tried fixing them instantly within the blog or next blog.
But I had always ended up messing up my blogs. Either I had to rewrite few of my lines or the whole blog again.
I didn't fix my faults instantly but waited. Waited for the correct time. With time every incomplete thought gets completed. And grammatical errors also get fixed. Patience taught me much more while being on this writing journey. But an unexpected learning felt unreal.
From day one, I focused on writing my thoughts, improving myself and fixing flaws. I always made an effort to fix every mistake from the very first day. But not anymore.
About four weeks ago, I was just thinking about some of my earlier blogs. The blogs which redefined my thoughts every single day. And I did read few of them too. While reading them, I observed a common pattern. A pattern of rushing to fix every flaw instantly - and that rush always ended up creating more of them.
The blog about consistency carried some incomplete notions with few grammatical flaws. And when I read and observed my new blog redefining consistency, I saw a change. I saw the difference between waiting and being instant.
Waiting gave me a new perspective, a better understanding. With time, the small errors gradually got sorted out. Patience got me one more memory to experience.
Nothing could be fixed instantly. Either it's mistakes or it's ourselves. Mistakes need time to improve. We need time to evolve. Nothing can be done instantly, like a camera snapping a photo in seconds.
I waited. Writing reflects patience, not haste.
Share your opinions in the comments.
Comments
Post a Comment