What I had learned may be different. What others learn differs too. Not everyone has the same dream. Not even the choices. But one question remains the same for everyone: how to learn? How to get better every day? Asking others gave me different options and suggestions. But, asking others didn't get me to know myself. What I want? What I think? I started asking myself questions over questions again and again.
I knew nobody was going to figure out my answers. Only and only I can. Whatever the doubt, whatever the problem; the only way to resolve every issue is us.
A random thought pulled me out from the chaos of me v/s me. A thought to express. A thought to word out every notion I had within myself. A thought to write every emotion, every experience and learnings. I agreed with my thought. I decided to write every notion in blogs from the very next day.
Contrary to that, on the very next day, I wasn't sure. I wasn't writing my blog. I was a bit nervous about what to write about. I was anxious about how I would be writing, since I hadn't written anything before. The day got over in hesitation. I tried figuring out something else. But while I was caught in a web of thoughts, a notion made me question myself. If I'd decided I had to express myself, why was I about to quit?
Quitting before I'd even started. The thought fueled my willpower to show up and try to figure out things on my own. The next day, I did show up thinking I'd see whatever happened next.
At the time, I thought it was just an incident. But it wasn't. It was my win over hesitation. It was my belief in myself. What I know is believing in ourselves only helps. If anybody doesn't believe in themselves, then how would others?
Things were messy. They are messy. And I know they will be. But, the only person who could wrap up the mess is me.
Facing ourselves helps ourselves get better. Choice matters but only our own.
Share your views in the comments.
Comments
Post a Comment