No matter what's the day. No matter what multiple thoughts are going on. Just me and my thoughts whenever I start writing my blogs. No more hassle thinking what to write. I start writing whatever I had experienced from previous few days. I wrote some memories which helped me learn from my mistakes.
But from day one until today, one thing remained constant with me - Believe. Believing myself to write out every notion, believe in my thoughts. I had been trusting myself, my thoughts from the day I had thought I would be writing. I had doubted myself, questioned myself but believe made it possible to continue writing every day.
I had been writing blogs for a few months. I had a will to write. I'd had this dream for months. I was trying to find a way to kickstart the dream I had. I was trying to find out what I had within. And, that's the time blogs showed me the path to step on. It's the only way I saw to find out my dream's reality.
And slowly, blogs became part of my everyday life. As I started checking in on myself, my writing began changing me - helping me evolve. Evolve over every flaw writing blogs reflected. Evolve over every single day, being better from yesterday. Evolve for the trust I had in my dream.
Whenever I think about my notions, a conversation between me and myself begins. Every lesson I've learned over the months is part of these self-talks. It's the best way to draw out every notion within us.
Few days back, everything was fine. I started writing the blog skipping the title. I didn't want to think anything more. Thinking whatever thought hits first would be in the blog, I started writing my blog. I wrote a few paragraphs carrying different memories, then paused. Then I thought, why not write about one topic instead of many at once?
But, "I won't erase what I've written," I yelled at myself. And I didn't. I had trust in my every incomplete notion I wrote. I completed my blog and titled it "Incomplete Thoughts Matter."
Self-belief isn't built easily. Doubt needs to be erased from our lives.
Share your views in the comments.
Comments
Post a Comment