Watching dreams may feel happy. But when it comes to achieving it, all happiness turns into challenges. Challenges of doing mistakes, challenges of uncertainties. Not every situation turns out to be in our favour. Every step forward brings you to a choice: start over or quit. Quit - stop putting in effort to achieve the dream.
I try pushing myself to write my thoughts. But somehow, somewhere I end up having a flaw in my blog. Either a grammatical one or a notional one.
I didn't fear doing mistakes, accepting them. I try to fix them sooner. I show up daily with the thought that my dream matters more than any challenge. I dared to imagine that I would put in the effort. These thoughts boost my motivation every time I write, express, and step ahead.
Whatever book I had read about dreams, the word challenge was common among them. Every time a dream is seen, challenges come. But against all the odds, efforts face all the questions with courage. Books might be written with imagination, but by the time you're reading them, they give you hope. Hope to put in effort. Hope to face fears. And finally, hope to achieve dreams.
When my device got shut, it was a question. When I got blanked, it was a question. When I made mistakes, it was a question. Even writing itself was a question. And after all questions, I am writing. I am trying, figuring out my answers every day. The answer: to be better every day and write thoughts far better than before.
I knew I wasn't aware of what to write or how to write. That was definitely the first question I tried to figure out on my own. I made mistakes, not one, not two, but many. However, I learned to face my fear. I learned what I hadn't been doing in order to get better, to step ahead for my dream.
I didn't see my first question as an option to be figured out. I took it as my necessity. Necessity to figure out many more questions. If I hadn't made my first mistakes, there wouldn't have been experiences or moments of learning.
Facing fears isn't a challenge, it's courage to unlock all challenges. It's courage to resolve every question and every doubt.
Share your views in the comments.
Comments
Post a Comment