I don't know if what I am writing is true for others, but for me, it is as true as I am. I had started writing when I saw all doors to improvement getting closed. I took the door to write myself every day. Despite how many obstacles or challenges, I try to write in and out. What I experience, I do share in my blog.
Today, a few hours before, I was just thinking about what should be today's notions to voice out for. Many more repetitive ideas got me irritated. Whether there is something new about them or not, today I was willing to express differently. Not different in terms of words or grammar, but the thoughts indeed. A thought popped up, almost like a third voice between my two selves. It's simple to spell or to write but carries a meaningful learning.
It says about the difference between reading a thought and experiencing the same. The thought remains the same, but the learnings and emotions don't.
Before writing, I knew writing as a mirror. But once I started writing, I started feeling it. I feel it every single time thoughts get their words. I feel it with my mistakes. I feel it with my minute improvements. Whatever thoughts became words reflected me back to myself. Writing proved to be not only a mirror, but a true friend. A friend who pushed me beyond my limits. The limit of being lazy. The limit of living comfortably.
A few days back, I read about blankness. I read about exhaustion. I thought it was nothing; how could anyone be numb with thought. Days passed, sitting for hours wasn't getting me an idea to voice out for. I started roaming here and there. I got frustrated with some incomplete thoughts. I was worrying about the continuity I was trying to maintain for so many days. Multiple thoughts but a single complete one.
Suddenly, I remembered what I read about-blankness. It's not something you can control - it's something that disrupts your control over everything else. However, I completed that day's blog with incomplete thoughts, as every notion matters.
After finishing my blog, I realised there's a lot of difference. Difference between what we think and what we experience. I understood without experiencing something, concluding isn't correct.
Experiencing tells the story, the story of truth and lies.
Share your views in the comments.
Comments
Post a Comment