I had my time. I had my thoughts. But all I try is writing every possible thought before they go extinct.
Whenever I get within a loop of thoughts, I write out every mess I had within me. I just drop all my thoughts in words. Either complete, or incomplete; every notion counts. I didn't wait for the perfect notions to exist. Every word is perfect within itself.
The last few days had been a bit confusing. I almost thought of quitting; the words weren't coming easily. Worried about the improvement I'd been building for so many days. Few repetitive experiences almost ruined my calmness over the past two days. Being blank for two straight days challenged me even more. Although, I did complete blogs with notions I learned through reading.
But, today I decided to share a different side of the coin. A coin that reveals more of myself. Writing had only been the head side of the coin. The tail side also excites me like the head side.
Writing isn't the only thing which helps me be myself. I had been reading too for a few months. I never mentioned in my blog about it. When I started writing, almost a month later I started reading books. Books that carry the words of different minds. Books that make you aware of yourself and others' perspectives.
Yesterday, I did write about dreams. It's the only thing fueling me to continue writing and reading every day. But reading others' thoughts gives me better direction toward it. Acknowledging others' opinions helps avoid mistakes and flaws.
I do read fiction, perspectives, and other genres too. Reading boosts imagination and helps me think beyond what I already know. Although, I believe reading others' thoughts could only light up the path to grow and evolve. But writing helps me walk that path, living and enjoying every moment while evolving.
Writing and reading go hand in hand, both reflect me every single day.
Share your opinions in the comments.
Comments
Post a Comment