I might not get it today, not tomorrow. But I would get it the day after tomorrow. Repeating it again and again made me exhausted. Exhaustion didn't define that I didn't like it, I do. But somehow a doubt arose: why don't I get the learnings or mistakes the same day I acknowledge them? I had heard earlier that everything demands time to be understood. However, when I am experiencing these words, it's quite harsh to accept.
Months back, I wrote about consistency the same way I had understood it earlier. Days passed, and I experienced a moment that redefined consistency for me. The day I fell ill, I couldn't voice myself out. I couldn't. I felt bad and thought that was the end of the continuity I had been trying to maintain.
"No. You didn't." My inner voice voiced out. I got silent with a question, how? After a few hours of calmness, I realised consistency is not about the days. It's about the efforts. Efforts to put every single thought I had into words.
That day, I redefined my consistency and put every single thought I understood into words. The blog wasn't about words or paragraphs. It was about how, with time, everything needs to be redefined and understood. It was the day I realised the importance of time. When time comes, things start getting clarity without much thinking.
A story exists. It exists without any ifs and buts. It exists without any truth or lies. With time, the truth and lies get disclosed. Every imagination needs to be written, every creativity needs to be expressed. With time, everything starts getting understood. Without showing its existence, time couldn't give you clarity.
Waiting for perfection didn't work out. Without starting, neither perfection comes nor learning. If you start, time will lead you to be better. However, I believe perfection doesn't exist. Becoming better day by day doesn't allow you to be perfect, but to remain a learner.
Today, tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow, all of them matter. They matter for clarity, for learnings. So, I try. I try to value every thought, every learning, experience, mistake, and improvement.
Share your thoughts in the comments.
Comments
Post a Comment