Every day isn't about questions. Every day isn't about doubts. Some days are silent. Days to rediscover every question from the start. Days to rediscover every doubt from scratch. If they remain the same as earlier, it doesn't mean they wouldn't be wrong. But, it would take some more time to get answers on their own.
I did the same after asking myself, do I have a skill? Almost after a month of voicing out words, being curious, I asked the same question differently. A question asked out of hope. Hope of being better, hope of being myself. "Do I have any skill now?" This wasn't only a question, but a curiosity too.
With the question in my mind, a memory of writing myself for a whole month started getting screened in front of me. Whether it was my hesitation on the very first day or the overthinking on the seventh day, all moments started getting flashed.
I got silent and sat for an hour. I didn't notice how one hour turned into a couple of hours. Took a long breath and got ready to word myself out. Gathering all the experiences, I expressed myself. Not about skills, but about what I learned within a month. I do remember exactly what I wrote earlier.
"Yes, I read writing as a mirror, but I understood it when I experienced it with every bit of a word I wrote. The first-ever reflection was to face fears, whether of hesitation or judgment. Nothing would help without me myself parting ways from them. From the next few days, I learned to put silence and calmness at the forefront. Whether it's about questions or doubts, calmness and peace open the door for multiple notions and thoughts to get answered. Aren't they skills? From all these days, I had learnt that skill is to be built; it can't be found anywhere." This is a paragraph I never published from that day's blog.
But today, it's time to rediscover myself again from the start. Without publishing them, I couldn't feel complete with the question: do I have a skill now?
Without leaving old thoughts and old questions, you can't rediscover yourself. Start new every day. Start finding your true self.
Share your thoughts in the comments.
Comments
Post a Comment