Everyone's writing good. Everyone's writing bad. Comparing to others isn't the part of the writing journey I follow. Every day I wake up seeking something to change, whether it's for flaws or thoughts. The need of the hour is self-improvement, to be better every day. For this, comparing with others, being jealous isn't required at all.
The most important thing that's required to improve is the art of accepting oneself. Accepting self with certain flaws. Accepting self with each and every thought. And trying to work upon every mistake and improvement to enhance writing and self both. Every experience I wrote earlier is part of the process of accepting myself daily.
Every day, some new thoughts, some new learnings, some new flaws. I did accept myself on the very first day I started writing. I do accept myself, correcting my mistakes every day. I do accept myself knowing nothing about my future writing. I just enjoy the present and accept it. That's it. The topics for the blog come through that acceptance every day.
What I had on the very first day of my blog writing was just a will to write and improve myself. That's it. No knowledge of what to write, how to write. No response for grammatical errors across the blog. But, all I did was accepting. Accepting myself despite many problems and writing myself out.
On the very first day, 'will' completed its part. Now, it was on me to carry forward what I had started. The second day passed with ignorance, though I welcomed the blog. On the third day, I did improve my grammatical errors and a few of my thoughts.
On the third day, I did accept my mistakes of "for" and "since", tenses, and many more. I did erase my tense errors and rewrote till I framed correct sentences. I did fix my thoughts from being incomplete. I did complete my notions of being with overthinking. I did fix my choice of words, changing "momentous" from "important" and a few more of them. All I did was comparing myself from the previous two days. Accepting myself with whatever I had and did. At last, I tried changing my flaws. From that day, a process to accept myself and improve myself has been in a loop.
Third day's acceptance felt different. More happy than the previous ones.
I know everything, I don't require to learn; these both thoughts don't let you follow the path to improve. Despite how good a thought or writing is, there's always a scope to learn and improve. Patience and acceptance are the keys to learning and growing.
Don't fear. Accept yourself. Start growing.
Share your views in the comments.
Comments
Post a Comment