I didn't know I would be writing, but all I know today is, I am writing myself every day. I talk to myself, sometimes me v/s me too. I realised I had started accepting myself with my flaws. I had even learned to improve over every mistake I make. All this happens because of the one common thing- Time.
'I didn't know myself. I didn't know what I am capable of. I didn't know what I could write. I didn't even think I could be creative enough to write my blog.', I said. I said it on completing my first blog. I wasn't terrified of the fear that had been resisting me. I was just eager to know what I could learn from what I had started. I used to write every single thought I owned. I even wrote down whatever incomplete notions I had about my experiences.
For the first few days, I did ignore my mistakes. But I started correcting myself with the next blogs continuously. With time, writing started reflecting me from my own perspective. The perspective which I never owned before. A perspective that knows acknowledging mistakes helps improvement.
I recalled a moment I experienced while writing at the start of this journey. A moment of being frustrated and furious. A moment of valuing calm. A moment that made me aware of my strength and weakness at one time.
About a month into writing my blog, I was working on one. Few more paragraphs were left. I was writing with calm within chaos of notions. But, an incident made the moment a memory forever.
Suddenly the device got shut. 'No, it wasn't saved', I yelled at myself. Being furious and frustrated, I decided to skip writing, thinking the words were gone. But the 'will' wasn't letting me do so. I stayed silent for a few hours. I started writing again with a thought- words vanished, thoughts didn't.
The incident made me feel emotions which I had never felt earlier. From frustration to calmness. It made me believe what I had been ignoring for years- Time changes everything. Just effort and commitment are all that's required.
Everything changes. With effort and commitment, the perfect time comes.
Share your opinions in the comments.
Comments
Post a Comment