Every day, every time, a single thought lives rent-free in my mind. When I would be writing better? This isn't a question or a thought alone but a motivation to put all efforts in, to write better someday. Even trying with full efforts and improving mistakes didn't make me as motivated as this six-word question. However, acknowledging is the most difficult task to do, although correcting it is easy.
Yesterday, while writing about one blog at a time, I recalled something. I remembered how multiple series of incidents made me conclude the learning, one blog at a time. Accepting mistakes was one of the moments which was quite hard to understand.
When I started writing on the very first day, I didn't know anything. I didn't know what to write, how to write, which word is grammatically correct or not. I knew nothing. I made many mistakes in the very first blog. Saying it happens, I neglected the mistakes of the first day. On the second day, more mistakes with grammar and words. Again, I ignored them all.
On the third day while writing, I made the same mistake as earlier, as on the first and second day. I found it out when I was done with my writing part and was about to publish the blog.
I didn't publish. I didn't publish my blog.
A delete button and every single voiced-out thought got vanished. I deleted the entire blog of the day. I started writing from the start, thinking what to write and what not. While writing, I was focusing on my grammar too. Whenever I made a mistake, I tried fixing it then and there only. No more ignorance. After three hours of erasing and writing again, I completed and published the blog.
This incident marked a special impression on me. I learned how negligence blocks the path to improve. It taught me to accept flaws and fix them.
Don't fear flaws. Fix them.
Share your views in the comments.
Comments
Post a Comment