I wrote a blog. Whenever I feel happy, I write. Whenever I get sad, I write. When I want to celebrate, I write. Writing has been my way of expressing myself since the day I started it. It has been an emotion that needs to be expressed every single day without any excuse. I didn't have much to express every day; it's just my emotions and experiences that help me make my blog.
A few days back, I thought, I hadn't shared how I celebrate my moments. I hadn't shared how I enjoyed every little win on this ongoing writing journey. So, here I am today.
I enjoy every single win of mine. Whether it's small or massive, it doesn't matter. When I expressed myself on the very first day, I wrote my thoughts on the second day. When I acknowledged my first mistake, I accepted it in the next day's blog. Despite knowing it was just the first day and a few mistakes could have been avoided, I didn't ignore them. These small wins motivate me to write more without any hesitation or fear of judgment.
"Few more days left." Four words, multiple hopes. Hopes of achieving anything. Hopes of stepping one more step ahead. I said these four words months back when I was about to touch fifty days. Five days of consistent writing, of continuously wording out thoughts. I celebrated writing in and out for almost seven weeks through the blog. For the first time, I celebrated myself for being true to myself. I rejoiced in fifty days of acknowledging my mistakes, fifty days of putting in continuous effort.
I reread all my previous blogs. I read all the mistakes I had acknowledged. I recalled all my learnings. I caught up with every emotion and expressed myself with all my thoughts in the very next blog, on the fifty-first day.
Writing day by day makes up the continuity of fifty days. Now, whenever I add ten more days to the fifty, the count increases, but the way I celebrate doesn't change. As before, I write all my ten days' experiences, thoughts, mistakes, and learnings in one blog. Doing it gives me hope to be better every day. It gives me the motivation to write out more loudly. It gives me the courage to show up every day without making excuses.
Writing gave me the courage to look at everything positively. Despite having chaotic thoughts and incomplete notions, I celebrate myself by writing the blog. Start small. Enjoy every single moment of life.
Share your views in the comments.
Comments
Post a Comment