One more day. One more experience. One more mistake. One more learning. All things one by one. Writing isn't that easy which I used to think of before even starting to write something. Multiple thoughts, multiple notions, and carrying forward with one isn't easy. I realised it when I experienced it on the very first day. Even choosing words for certain thoughts isn't easy. If not chosen correctly, it changes the meaning of the thoughts.
While writing out myself every day, I think to be correct every time. A few months back, I learned my mistakes. I learned what I was doing wrong through a moment. A moment that changed the way I think about my mistakes, about the learnings.
While writing a blog on the topic of discipline, a word, "consistent," was constantly troubling me while voicing out words. I accept discipline and consistency are aligned with each other, but they aren't the same. However, I couldn't differentiate at the very start of this writing journey. Whenever I started a paragraph, consistency went side by side. Multiple thoughts made way to chaos for me. I got stuck within a loop of two notions.
An hour passed. Two hours passed. After seeing the blog incomplete for hours, I decided to sit calmly once and would write a few minutes later.
"Okay, let's skip the consistency part." These were a few of the exact words I told myself. Saying this, I collected all my notions over discipline and started writing them. No extra word, no extra idea; just one topic- discipline. That's it. Completed writing my blog, pushing back the chaos. Though, I wrote about consistency the next day.
This moment made me learn a momentous learning of this journey. Taking one thing at a time. Either it's thoughts, mistakes, or learning; it doesn't matter.
One thought at a time. One blog at a time. Don't overthink.
Share your thoughts in the comments.
Comments
Post a Comment