I am not getting anything. Today, I didn't have anything complete to voice out. A few times I tried writing but wasn't able to complete it. I wrote a paragraph, deleted it. I did the same five to six times. But I wasn't getting what I wanted to voice. Although I always had something, I didn't have anything complete today at that moment.
Waited. Waited for a few more hours. But frustration finally gave me something to write about. Before starting the blog, I yelled at myself, why does blankness always happen to me? Later on, I found out that this was something I had been trying to voice out for the last few hours.
Despite having wonderful memories, beautiful learnings, I questioned myself. I was curious to know why it happened again today. A few days back, I felt the same blankness. Although I completed that day's blog writing with a few of my incomplete notions. I wrote them as every thought matters, whose learnings I realised in later blogs.
However, today I wasn't going to force myself to keep pushing thoughts out. I got my clarity in the last moment of being frustrated. As I had a belief, exhaustion demands new challenges, new definitions. So, here I am.
With all the incidents, I was clear with a few of my prior learnings. Not everything remains the same, it changes. I experienced the same blankness I experienced almost a month back. But I didn't react, I responded. I didn't fear the delay of the blog. I didn't even write my notions impatiently. Waited for a few hours. Tried noticing my pattern to delete and write again and again. Got frustrated for a few minutes. Got calm as soon as I was ready to write out myself.
I experienced change over the months. A minute one, but I accept it.
Before, I used to compare myself with others. I had noticed others change vastly. I used to compare myself. Today, I realised when actions are taken on our own, changes aren't noticed easily. They're felt only when an obstacle tests you.
Writing is way better than a mirror. It didn't just reflect the mistakes and improvement. It helps you change by comparing oneself with self.
Share your views in the comments.
Comments
Post a Comment