Every day didn't feel the same anymore. No more laziness, no more comfort. I had my thoughts to write out every day. For the last few days, I had been distinguishing myself from myself. Also, I had been writing out my contradictions, my different perspectives. Whenever I look back to myself, I see a boy with a dream. Dream to have a voice to express.
Dream to write out whatever he wants, whenever he wants. Every day I try to write myself with utmost honesty. Whatever I had been experiencing from the first day of my blog is in my blogs. Whatever my mistakes, whatever my improvement, I shared as raw as I had experienced.
Dream isn't a word to me. It's a world. It's the world of emotions. It's the world of stories, everyone trying hard to live. It's not an imaginary place to me. It makes people feel like they exist. Whenever I feel numb, I do remember my world- dream.
I do have a dream to be a writer.
Not the one who only frames the story. But the one who has lived those stories being the character of it. "I didn't know what all I required to be the one," I whispered to myself when I thought of living my dream.
What I whispered turned out to be a challenge. Somehow the dream kept pushing me to start anyway. It pushed me to write out of my hesitation and fear of being judged. It pushed me to write every single word I own. I started writing my notions in and out.
Whenever I make mistakes, I remember my aim. Whenever I make a bit of improvement, I remember my aim. Not every day is the same; there were days I almost quit. A day, while sitting for hours, got me confused; I thought to quit writing. Another day, erasing and writing again and again got me irritated; I thought to quit. But what motivated me was my dream to continue writing in whatever situation.
Dream isn't an option, it's a necessity to prove self-existence. Being aware of one's own emotions is all that's required to know who you are. If there is no dream, not a single word would grow, evolve, or exist. It's the effort and discipline required to achieve it.
Share your views in the comments.
Comments
Post a Comment