No more new day, new thoughts. Revisiting old ones is quite necessary. Dirt needs to be dusted from every thought, notion, and perspective. It's not only about revisiting but also about introspecting. Have I evolved through them? Am I better today, or have I improved over a period of time? These questions become necessary to find out my real self.
The true reflection prevails when the old one dissolves. The flawed old one needs to be forgotten.
Every day, I try showing up with something new I have learned. Something new I have experienced while rectifying my mistakes and flaws. I thought revisiting them would be easy because I am documenting them. But it's not. It's not easy to go back every time. I wrote them, but every new moment slowly fades away the old thoughts.
Every moment I write myself out is joyful. But revisiting them to know where I stand is even more joyous. I felt it after finishing yesterday's blog. I was done turning my thoughts into words. I was thinking, Did I forget discipline? Thousands of questions, and a silent me.
Hours of silence passed. Okay. Why not revisit my old self? Why don't I revisit all my old notions?
Quite easy, I thought.
I read my older versions. I couldn't figure myself out. I didn't know how to do it. But I understood I had much more I could voice out. Revisiting every old thought motivated me enough to put in more effort and commitment.
A few days back, writing was difficult. When confidence took over hesitation, writing felt easy. Documenting every notion felt quite interesting to recall. But when I recalled them by reading my previous blogs, I realised something. No. They could help rectify my mistakes, but not me. They wouldn't help me introspect where my thoughts stand today compared to yesterday.
Recall is better than regret. Recall to improve. Recall to evolve.
Learn. Grow. Evolve.
Share your views in the comments.
Comments
Post a Comment