Thinking about what to say. Later on, I started voicing out with a thought: why not just start and get along with the flow? Whenever I tried planning my journey, I ended up messing up my blogs. Even my thoughts and notions felt incomplete. Getting along with the flow brought out the most honest and raw version I could write.
Plans didn't work out with uncertainties. Neither are my mistakes fixed, nor are my improvements. While putting my thoughts into words, I didn't try rectifying yesterday's mistakes. But I do try to put in all my efforts to get over any mistakes or flaws from the earlier blogs.
Being lazy earlier, I know the comfort I had been missing. I know why writing isn't feeling motivating these days. I doubted myself to write myself out. Words were easy to think of, but thoughts weren't. I tried for a few days, making up my mind to start writing a blog. Days started passing with a promise, from tomorrow.
One day, I decided: comfort or myself. The day I chose myself, words and thoughts started getting clarity with each other. However, sometimes words disappear, but thoughts don't. Plans didn't work out; it's the commitment that does. I waited for the perfect plan to get started, but I didn't. However, a thought rooted my reflection- writing myself out.
Once, I remember how my plan made me learn something unexpected. Start again and again till you succeed. Once, voicing out felt frustrating. I planned what was to be written. I started and got almost done; suddenly, my device got shut down. Being frustrated, I decided to quit for a day on the writing journey. However, sitting in silence made me think of something meticulous. Words could be wiped out, thoughts couldn't.
Despite being furious, I wrote myself out. After being done, I realised I had written far better than earlier. Some plans could make you learn, but the flow lets you live the learning. I did. I try to live it every single day.
Don't plan, get along with the flow of life- but with commitment. Learn. Grow. Evolve.
Share your thoughts in the comments.
Comments
Post a Comment