Amazed. Shocked, or whatever I could name this feeling. With every day passing, the will to write is declining slowly. But a light has been ignited, pushing me to show up every single day. Whatever was gonna happen would happen, but I have to improve. A thought is giving me enough courage to work upon myself. To grow with my thoughts. To get better every day.
I don't know what courage is to others, but for me, it's hope. A hope to improve. A hope that I could achieve my dream. A hope to be fearless of judgment. A hope to be free from hesitation. Courage isn't just a word; it's the strength that backs an individual. It's the confidence in oneself to achieve what has been determined earlier.
For the past few days, I have been writing not because of motivation or discipline. I have been backed by courageous efforts. It's been more than a few months, but I come back to where I started every day. I make mistakes, I try improving them, and I start writing again. But doing this every day feels exhausting without knowing whether it's even working or not.
Although I have been writing about my improvement, I have been feeling it too. But without any response, doubt is quite normal. Yet I am still showing up. Why? I didn't know the answer, but I know it today. It's all about the courage I got from reflecting upon myself again and again.
Even when I was wrong, I tried and acknowledged each and every mistake. If this is what I got from reflecting every day without any responses, it's excellent. Courage has always been the first step to learn and grow. With these thoughts, and with trust in the process, I am trying to continue every day.
No clear answers, no matter. No questions, no matter. The only thing that matters is courage. If it exists, then the efforts do too.
Express. Learn. Grow. Evolve.
Share your opinions in the comments.
Comments
Post a Comment