Days are passing, thoughts didn't. There is always something new to be voiced out. I didn't know what I would write tomorrow. In fact, I didn't know it from day one. Whatever the first thought is that comes, I start writing. With the flow, I try sharing my experiences, my learnings from my mistakes. Suddenly, yesterday I got stuck thinking, how? How is every thought coming to me hesitation-free? I didn't have anyone when I started writing. However, I skipped thinking much about it. Got relaxed.
While I was about to start voicing out today, the same thought flashed. How? I got silent with the sudden thought again. I realised I wouldn't be able to continue without answering myself how. An hour passed. Nothing struck. I was sitting and thinking about what I had written earlier, so the question popped up. I remembered my blogs about courage and trusting the process. Reading them, I realised a constantly repeated word.
A word which could be a synonym for the courage I had written about: confidence. I got it. I got my answer. It couldn't be found; it could only be built.
With every passing day, my thoughts are pushing me to build my confidence. With these efforts, my notions didn't hesitate to be expressed.
Confidence couldn't be purchased; it's built on discipline and consistency. I didn't write earlier because I was hesitant. But when I started voicing out my thoughts, the fear of judgment disappeared. I knew the word confidence, but feeling it is something extraordinary. It felt calm.
Talking about it doesn't prove its presence, but our actions do. Writing reflected me back every time. But when it reflected a bit of confidence in me, courage prevailed. Later, writing started feeling like giving words to thoughts. Thoughts didn't feel like a weight to me, but a blessing indeed. A blessing to be better every day. A blessing to be an evolved person.
Reflect confidence through actions; it can't be shown. Learn. Grow. Evolve.
Share your thoughts in the comments.
Comments
Post a Comment