Ok, great. I read my previous blogs. I questioned myself. I saw the difference between today and yesterday. Then what? What changed? After writing yesterday's blog, I stayed with these questions for hours. Even though I had an answer- I changed- I still felt totally incomplete. Incomplete with my answer, my notions, my words, and my views.
But today, I had something to express, something to put into words. It's about the cycle of learnings I got from the previous few days' blogs. Whether it was about differentiating, overconfidence, or revisiting thoughts, there lies a common learning.
A learning that I called comparison. In those blogs, I had been comparing myself with no one but myself. Comparing with others wasn't a thought from the very first day of this writing journey. It all started with one notion: Whatever is going to happen will happen, but I will improve.
When it came to myself, I couldn't depend on others' growth. Through my previous blogs, I had distinguished myself from my previous self. Growth is something we see from within. The journey from hesitation to confidence has been my growth while trying to show up consistently.
I want to be better than yesterday. Whom should I compare myself with? Others? No!!! Never. It's about me, my reflections, my learnings, my flaws, and my mistakes. How could someone else's reflection make me better? It never could.
We learn when we feel it. I have been living with mistakes, rectifying them, and learning from them. I have been living those experiences for many days. If someone hasn't felt frustration, then how would they compare their silence with their anger? It can't be done by comparing with others.
Grow with your thoughts by comparing yourself with yourself first.
Learn. Grow. Evolve.
Share your opinions in the comments.
Comments
Post a Comment