Nothing to express would be wrong. Every day, something new pops up to be voiced out. Time had been the greatest friend to me from the start. When I doubted myself, it helped me build confidence. When I doubted my thoughts, it gave me trust in the process. However, I had learnt accepting everything from time itself, whether it's about mistakes or uncertainties.
I didn't know what's gonna happen next, what mistakes I would identify, or what if I wouldn't. Would there be something tomorrow to learn? I didn't know. All I had was the thought I had been carrying from the first day: Whatever was gonna happen would happen, but I would improve.
Writing about uncertainties, I had written myself out earlier with the experience of my device shutting down without saving the file. But it's not the only experience I had lived; there are many. A few days back, I didn't show up for a single day. Being ill, I couldn't put my thoughts into words for a day. I didn't expect to break the consistency of this journey. A lot of questions and a lot of notions helped me redefine my definition of consistency.
It's not the days that define consistency; it's the efforts that define it. Despite all the chaos, I wrote two blogs in a day to maintain the same day consistency, just to be relieved of the thoughts I couldn't express the day before.
Who knows what's gonna happen next? So, just accept it and move forward. These thoughts had been accompanying me since the very first day of this journey. But I understood them only when a series of incidents happened to me. I understood that learnings are just sentences until one experiences them.
I continue writing without thinking about any uncertainty. Trusting the process helps me learn from every uncertainty I face every day.
Express without fearing uncertainties. Learn. Grow. Evolve.
Share your views in the comments.
Comments
Post a Comment