Okay. Got it. I got the difference between what I was doing and what I am doing. Waiting and wasting- words common to all but applied by some. What I did earlier was waste time doing nothing. What I am doing now is waiting for the learnings, waiting for notions. Why? A question I have a lot to answer. To express. To put into words. To be better every day by rectifying mistakes. To see my own reflection through my own words and evolve.
Before expressing myself daily, I wasted so much of my time. Wasted it by hesitating, wasted it by fearing judgment, feared to voice out my own voice to grow. I wasted time thinking, doing nothing to evolve myself. I was trapped in the loop of overthinking.
Slowly, things started getting understood. I am the only one who is responsible for myself. I thought, let's start writing myself out. I expressed myself on the first day. Second day. Third day. Doing it made me comfortable with my thoughts. I started enjoying voicing out my thoughts, acknowledging mistakes, trying to rectify them, and learning something new every day.
One thing was common in the process I had been trusting. Wait. Either for some hours or days- it doesn't matter. Whether it's to understand or to mark and rectify mistakes.
I was done understanding these concepts when a new question popped up. What if I am wasting my time now by naming it waiting? Silence. A thought made me blank.
Again, I waited for my notions to respond. I got one. With confidence, not with hesitation. It lies within the question itself. If waiting is wasting, then why and what wouldn't have popped up in my mind? Thoughts wouldn't lead me to express. Notions wouldn't be getting words.
The difference is clear. It's on ourselves how we see waiting and wasting. Wasting time without expressing wouldn't help us grow, but waiting to express definitely would.
Think before wasting. Wait to think. Express. Learn. Grow. Learn.
Share your views in the comments.
Comments
Post a Comment