From the last few hours, I have been trying to voice myself out. Every time the thoughts strike, I put them into words, then I erase them. It's not about today, but every other day. But while experiencing the same thing a few days before, a single notion made me sit and think. Think about myself, about my understanding. Multiple thoughts at a single time. Why not just write vague, uneven, and multiple thoughts in one single blog? Different paragraphs with uneven thoughts. I didn't publish that, but I understood every single thought matters.
The first paragraph taught me how to improve every other day. I wrote something much more abstract. A question: whom am I competing with?- wrapped up the other notions again. No response. Then from whom? My inner voice, with courage, voiced out, from me. From myself, I am competing every single day.
Writing out for the very first time, I raised my bar from hesitation. With every passing day, I tried doing better, raising the bar from hesitation to courage, to confidence.
At last, when I was about to wrap up the blog, I wrote the first paragraph's extended version. Competing every day is all about challenges and efforts. The challenge to improve mistakes and the efforts to rectify them in the best possible way. While writing yesterday's blog, I realised the differentiation between the old and the new me. Writing with hesitation and writing with courage and confidence; the best possible difference I understood yesterday.
That day, I understood every thought I had in my mind could be vague, uneven, but not a waste. They all are meticulous to me. A story doesn't get completed with the main character; side characters bind every plot of the tale. Different learnings, uneven realisations are the ones which give me courage to voice out anytime, anywhere, without any limitation. They gave me confidence to learn and grow from every uncertainty.
Uneven thoughts, Even Learnings. Every notion counts.
Share your views in the comments.
Comments
Post a Comment