Oh!!!! Not again. All the words vanished. My device got shut again. Blog gone. Waited for a few hours and started again. Words could vanish, but thoughts can't. The gap of a few hours made me curious to think, what's the story? What I am living is a story, or what I imagine and write is a story? Being done voicing out my words, I recalled my doubt again. Thousands of notions and thoughts circled me. Sat calmly and started gauging the experiences. The moments which made me aware of the difference I was asking for.
Being a lazy person, it's quite easy to think whatever I want. No limitations, just creativity and imagination, that's it. I did it. I did it every single day before voicing out. Every day, different imagination, different tales. However, today isn't the same. I live every moment that I didn't even imagine. Every tale without any creativity but full of joy and challenges.
Things go up and down; challenges, failures, improvement. Improvement is a tale I am experiencing every single day. There are no ifs and buts. Things are uncertain, sudden responses, and thoughts to express. No need for creativity to glorify or vilify. Just the tales of truth and learnings.
Being imaginative, things remain certain. Problems remain certain. Success remains certain. Creativity to glorify or vilify exists. However, in real life it's totally opposite. It's the action which decides every further step.
I could have made multiple stories I didn't even experience. But that's not going to improve me. That's not going to make me better than yesterday. Till the words are written, it's a partial tale or a group of paragraphs. However, living the words makes them a part of the story.
From 'Thinking to write' to 'Living writing,' both are the stories I was trying to differentiate. But different ones. Living the story made me meet myself. Tales aren't about truth or lies, they're about you. It's about what you make and what you become.
Live every story that exists.
Comments
Post a Comment