No more thoughts. No more notions. But a few stories I lived. I experienced flaws, I experienced improvement along with them. A story isn't about truth and lies, it's all about existence. Whether in imagination or in real life. I didn't fear making my journey a story. A story which is evolving me as a person. The day I decided to voice out, words, notions, and thoughts started becoming a part of the tale I am living.
Decision, it's more than a word. It's a small word carrying the weight of commitment, efforts, discipline, consistency, and courage. I never thought I would be voicing out. Despite being hesitant, I kick-started myself to write a word, a sentence, and a paragraph slowly. Taking small steps and putting in efforts, I published my first ever blog.
That day I felt relaxed, calm. I didn't just voice myself out, I faced my fear. Fear of being judged. Fear of being expressive. Facing the fear gave me a sense of courage to come back again, showing what I had to voice out. I did it again. Then again. And slowly it became my truth, the truth of meeting myself through words.
Things were going well, but a few days back I feared. I feared stepping back. I feared breaking my commitment. For the first time, fear felt good. I carried out my thoughts and started giving them words. When I completed it, I realised my old self. How I used to be comfortable not meeting my truth. Writing had been the best ever decision. It reflected me back, helping me become better every day.
Every day is a new challenge. Every day is a new success. However, my voice remains constant. A story is not something we make, it's something that ends up making us. Making us true to ourselves. No lies, no truth, only me. That's it.
A step back would cost a lifetime of regret. Commit yourself to yourself first. Face fears. Express. Learn. Grow. Evolve.
Share your views in the comments.
Comments
Post a Comment