Different days, different opinions. Different thoughts, but the goal remains the same: improving every day. I started voicing out with hesitation, but today I express without even thinking much, going with the flow. But am I getting too relaxed? A thought shattered me. Why did this thought come? Did I do something wrong? The question followed the doubt.
Later on, I realised my flaw. For many days, I had been writing my blog at irregular intervals. The gap of hours between blogs had widened over the past few days. Why?
What I know is that I took things too comfortably. When writing started giving me reflections back, I got lost in the learnings.
My confidence increased a bit. I thought I could write anytime. No, I can't. I realised that through this topic. Going with the flow doesn't allow me to neglect my efforts, discipline, consistency, and commitment.
It's the story.
Thinking this isn't wrong. Experiencing these moments made me realise it wasn't. It wasn't a story. However, it's not a story, but a lived moment.
Overconfidence. The signs I saw before it affected the journey. I thought I would let my notions out and try to understand my thoughts.
I thought, what's the reality I have been living? No recognition. Only a bit improved. A long way to grow and evolve. Reality hit hard. Once again, I am back with my blog, on time. No more overthinking, no more overconfidence.
Whenever you feel lost or overconfident, talk to yourself with reality. The reality that has been lived and the reality that is yet to be lived through growth. Effort and commitment over problems.
Be real. Be true to yourself. Learn. Grow. Evolve.
Share your views in the comments.
Comments
Post a Comment