No thoughts would be a lie. If I am writing this, then the thoughts do exist, and so do the old and new notions. Is there a difference between the old and new ones? No couldn't be the answer. I find a lot of differences within myself while reading my old self. Recalling every old learning made me realise that the difference exists. In me. In my words.
I read my old self not just to relive the old moments of the journey. But I read to understand what difference I have been thinking over the past few days. Yesterday, voicing out about revisiting wasn't a story, but a truth of effort and consistency.
Trying to find out flaws and mistakes in today and yesterday helps me. It helps me find out where I lack. Where I get hesitant while voicing myself out.
I started writing blogs to evolve myself through words. To evolve myself as a person. Writing helped me grow and learn by reflecting myself again and again every day. It reflected my views, my honesty to myself.
Today, I am putting my thoughts into words with one question- what's the difference? The difference that distinguishes me from yesterday. I asked myself a question. A question encouraging me to learn and grow.
I didn't ask myself questions before starting to write blogs. But now I do. When I started voicing out, I hesitated to ask myself. But after reading my previous blogs, I started asking confidently.
Distinguish: it's not only a word, it's the process that separated me from my old self. It's the process of identifying and rectifying flaws and mistakes. Revisiting my old blogs didn't just make me learn new notions. It made me learn to be aware of my efforts and commitment. It motivates me to show up every day without any overthinking.
Differentiate. Accept. Move forward. Learn. Grow. Evolve.
Share your views in the comments.
Comments
Post a Comment